NC Direct Debit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC Direct Debit

Is there a time frame in which to ask for direct debit to bank account in NC? E-filed return accepted by NC on 4/10. Had 4/12 draft date. Didn't happen......

Not sure about NC but I E-filed a Kentucky return in Jan with direct debit date of 2/10/19. I called Kentucky the first week of March to ask what happened and they told me they were just running behind and not to worry they were about the debit the account. So maybe same with NC, I expected this all happened automatically but apparently has to be processed according to what I was told

Comment

Well, guess what? It actually processed (although we could not see it as of 4/12) When checked on Sunday, 4/14, it showed as processed on 4/12/19! Tks, FEDuke as that info is good to have. I did not realize they had a deadline, I was just trying not to wait until the last minute. I usually give a week between filing date and debit date, but did not have enough time. Good thing I input 4/12 as draft date on return. This was a large bank, operates in multi-states. I was saving the NC on-line payment site as a last resort. If TP had done that on 4/15, I guess it would have been paid twice!!

Comment

Working...
      X