Love message about my clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love message about my clients

I have the best clients in the world!!! The last couple of weeks have been very hectic around my place. Just between having severe allergy attacks, helping with grandkids and my mom's (and ours) doctor's appointments I have been running in circles. Last week I scheduled a client for 2:30 and thought my husband would be picking up the grandkids from school. But he was out replanting the front hedge and was covered in dirt. Client got here late. I told her I had to pick up my grandkids. She said she could use a few minutes to chill because she had a rough day at work. So I went to pick up my grandkids and she waited. Yesterday my mother had a skin cancer on her nose that had to be removed. We were there all day (they did a fairly new procedure, MOHS micro--something). My husband texted me at 4:45 and told me a client was there. I had forgotten I scheduled her. Good thing the clinic I was at is 2 miles from my house. She just sat and waited and visited with my husband.
    They understand this crazy world we live in and they don't have a me first attitude. They are the BEST!!

Thanks. Just felt like sharing something positive today. It is a sunny clear day, although a little chilly for Florida. Hope you people in the North get some relief from your cold, snowy weather. Spring is around the corner.

Linda, EA
Working...
X