Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops

Originally posted by BOB W
    I did not ask a question about 706. He is on the other web site and uses Bob W there.
    Thought it was you,

I think you are almost to Member Status, maybe later today.

Sandy

Comment

More Posts

Originally posted by Gene V
      Sorry Sandy, I was just trying to improve my member status

Gene
      Gene, That's okay, just keep posting. If my count is correct I think it is around 30. Number of posts are noted (small) on the upper right side of the posting threads

Sandy

Comment

Let's Get On With It

We've got the confetti and air horns ready to go. There is a problem, however. The brass band has had several false alarms and started into fanfare prematurely, and they're getting restless. I think I already lost the sousaphone player, or maybe he just stepped out for a brat. In any case, it's beginning to disrupt the office environment. It would be good for morale if we could get this done sooner rather than later.

Comment

Agree

Common, Bob, we are all anxious to find out if Sandy's 30 post theory works. I missed my own celebration when I made it to member status. Now we want to celebrate yours. It is difficult to concentrate around here until it happens. Get on with it already!

Comment

Circle the Wagons

Really, I meant that I want to hop on the band wagon, also. Gotta get "Member" after my name; that's even better than EA!

Comment

Six?

Only six?! I thought I'd posted a lot more than that. Must've done several while still a Guest. Or, mixing up my message boards.... Oh, well, here's one more.

Comment

I made it.....

...this morning--- 30 is the number
                This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

I feel cheap...

.... now I have to give to the board 30 more good posts that will take my guilt away. Although I will find it hard to give the level of expertise that is already here on the board but I will try...........
                  This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
                  X