Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Hi Ya"ll
    Question? What's the difference between Junior Member and Member.

Hi Redneck

Glad you came on over to chat with us. I wondered that myself when I first started out as a junior member. Then one day I noticed I had graduated to "member" status, although I do not recall having had to study for any test or anything.

All I can figure is after posting so many posts on this forum, the program decides you are a full fledged member. A reward for doing allot of talking I guess.

Comment

Member/ Jr Member

Maybe the "Members" have purchased the book(s).
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Gee, I guess I'll start counting my posts!

Comment

Jr to Member

Is that all it takes it the number of posts?<P>Sandy

Comment

Oh my Gosh I made It

Had not noticed til this last post. I am now a MEMBER! I hope I can maintain the "designation"! What else is required?<P>Sandy
            Last edited by S T; 07-05-2005, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Sandy

Sandy, Congratulation! Remember on this board you don't have to use the (html codes-I think that what you call them) in order to make paragraph, etc. you just enter your return key for the next line, etc.

Gene V

Comment

Sandy,

I think you have to take an ethics course, another 30 hours of continuing ed, buy us a round of drinks, and send a $1 bill to each of us with a chain letter that has members' names at the top and us junior members at the bottom but put your name last! And, learn the secret handshake.... (Does this get me one more post toward full membership?)

Comment

Working...
                X