EIC Preparer's Checklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIC Preparer's Checklist

Mr. Cut-n-paste here. In Quickfinder, I used the Preparer's EIC worksheet included in the documentation (under my letterhead) with all my clients. I have them sign and date, but I can't seem to find it in TheTaxBook. I liked the checkbox format and the client signature line and don't want to make one of my own or use the IRS form.

Does Tax Book offer such a worksheet for this year? Does anyone else have one they use that they are willing to share?

EIC Preparer's CheckList

I use IRS PUB 3524 and put clients name at top and get them to
    sign at bottom of page.

Comment

Eic Checklist

Most of the software I have seen print out the 8867 for signature or give you some option for EIC checklist and signature. I use Drake and they give you the option to print 8867 or another form they came up with. I would check your software.

Comment

Great Ideas!

Thanks for your input!

Comment

Captain Nemo

Welcome to the board. Come back often! Our Nautilus runs deep!

Ron Jordan, Manchester, TN

Comment

Not Nemo

That's CaptNamo. And my ship is a 14-ft MirroCraft with a 15-hp Johnson. Only 4 months to bass season in Michigan! Yahoo!!!

Comment

EIC Checklist

Yes Welcome! Check your tax software as mine also will print the checklist and due diligence, so you can print and have your clients sign.

Other option is if you subscribe to CFS Tax Tools, they also have it.

Sandy

Comment

Anchor Bay?

Originally posted by captnamo
                That's CaptNamo. And my ship is a 14-ft MirroCraft with a 15-hp Johnson. Only 4 months to bass season in Michigan! Yahoo!!!
                I forgot they don't have 20,000 leagues in Michigan. Only Lions and Tigers, and I don't know which is worse. Maybe you'll get to know Michigan Matt Sova on this board if you don't already.

If you really fish, how far are you from Anchor Bay (New Baltimore)?

Snaggletooth

Comment

Fishing

Bye the way, are the bass in Michigan the large mouth or small mouth bass?

Comment

More from Mich...

Snaggle--about 210 miles across state to New Baltimore (We're on the side God blessed on the shores of Lake Michigan...about across the lake from Milwaukee).

Bird--We have both Largemouth and Smallmouth...and I don't care which one bites!

Comment

Capnnamo

Where are you at in Michigan? I'm in Grand Rapids. I have been registered on this board for a while but this is my first post. I used the same screen neme I used to use on the ATX board, I have seen some names on here that I have seen before.

Comment

Preparers EIC Worksheet

In Taxslayer, the preparer's EIC worksheet prints out with the return. I agree that you should check your software.

Linda F

Comment

go right on using it

Quickfinder may have some things not in The Tax Book, but EIC checklist isn't one of them. You are using something published a long time ago, and might as well go right on using it.

Comment

Working...
                          X