Tax Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Research

Just wondering if anyone out there has used the CFS Tax Research tool and your impression of it? Wanted to talk with someone who has actually used it and not rely totally on just the sales literature.

Warren EA

I have used CFS fill-n-print and their payroll program for many years. I have always felt they have a quality product.

Comment

CFS Tax Tools and More

I have been a subscriber to CFS software for more than 10 years. I subscribe to Tax Tools, W4 calculator, Sales Tax for Calif, Small Business Tools, Fill N Print, and the form 571 for Calif.

Their software has provided me with worksheets for tax return backup , what if scenarios for projections, billable time for sales tax returns, business property tax returns, w-4 calculations to change withholding. That occasional State form that is not included in the Tax Prep Software.

The flow charts in Tax Tools give great assistance for HOH, EIC, Filing Status, worksheet calcs for IRA distributions, loan amortizations, capital gains, 1031 exchange, married separate, or just worksheets for occupational expenses and more!

A lot of the worksheets can be PDF formatted to email to clients. Nice feature!

I really don't think you can go wrong in ordering at least Tax Tools!

Sandy

Comment

Working...
      X