The TaxBook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TaxBook

I have spent some time going over the deluxe edition of the TaxBook. It is the most thorough of any tax reference that I have ever seen. Scanning it as I have makes me realize how dumb I really am. The section on depreciation, e.g., is the most thorough publication ever offered to tax professionals. I have always wanted a concise treatment of types of depreciation, periods of time for depreciation, and categories given as examples.

Brad, you and the rest of the staff at TB, have come up with a superb product for tax professionals. There are many examples and instances I could mention but I am very happy that I purchased the Deluxe edition. Thanks. There's no doubt that the TB is one of the notable achievements in the Tax field this year. If Academy awards were given out all of you would surely get one.

The Best

It has already saved the day for me and tax season hasn't started yet.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
    X