Many Happy Returns!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Happy Returns!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish all of you a good tax season and many happy returns. Also I would like to share one of my little secrets. When I'am tired, going into the evening, I eat an Expresso Brownie at Starbucks, and wow, I'am wired and productive for another 3 hours. Hope this helps you. Best Wishes,
    John of PA
    PS: Other Starbucks tips welcome.

Wired

John of PA:

It sounds to me that you are a caffeine junky. You know I have yet my first Starbucks product to try. I like that frozen drink at Borders. Decaffeinated iced tea is my thing. Many happy returns to you and everyone on the Message Board.

Comment

Caffeine addiction?

Originally posted by Chief
      John of PA:

It sounds to me that you are a caffeine junky. You know I have yet my first Starbucks product to try. I like that frozen drink at Borders. Decaffeinated iced tea is my thing. Many happy returns to you and everyone on the Message Board.
      In my efforts to limit or try to confrol caffeine, I give another Starbucks tip. This is not on thier menu, but they are happy to offer a cup of coffee in thier 8oz cups. They call if a SHORT. So ask for a SHORT rather than a small (small is 12oz), and you'l pay less, and get less caffeine, and maby still have enought buzz to get your work done. best to all !!!

Comment

you too!

If only we had a Starbucks......*sigh*

Woes of small town living.

Comment

Espresso brownie

Hi John, I discovered those yummy things while Christmas shopping at King of Prussia (I'm near Philly, too.) My sister-in-law, the Starbucks addict, hauled me in with her. My Starbucks tip for myself is not to get reeled in. I can't handle a $5/day coffee habit! Office mini fridge is already stocked w/diet pepsi, though! Cheers!

Comment

Good point!

Originally posted by BP.
            Hi John, I discovered those yummy things while Christmas shopping at King of Prussia (I'm near Philly, too.) My sister-in-law, the Starbucks addict, hauled me in with her. My Starbucks tip for myself is not to get reeled in. I can't handle a $5/day coffee habit! Office mini fridge is already stocked w/diet pepsi, though! Cheers!
            Good point! One I have going for me is the Starbucks is not in walking distance to my office; I have to drive to get there.

Comment

Working...
            X