Clear All

new here....**** good board/eom

as i said...eom

golly gee wizz...

guess i should have said "darn" good board

Comment

Dear eom (gosh; and I thought jainen's "Moon-Doggie"

name was kinda far out),

Don't worry too much about gettin' your cussin' deleted. There's no shortage of verbal pollution fillin' the airwaves nowadays. Besides, we'll know what you mean (it's code for those of us "in the know").

Tip: You can say "gosh" (see above example), "dang," and "dadgummit" all you want and Armando won't do a thing about it. Still, I wouldn't use "darn" excessively, as it's pretty clear what you're really wantin' to say.

P.S. Whatever you do, don't mention anything about partnerships to him (Armando).
      Last edited by Black Bart; 01-06-2006, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart
        name was kinda far out),

Don't worry too much about gettin' your cussin' deleted. There's no shortage of verbal pollution fillin' the airwaves nowadays. Besides, we'll know what you mean (it's code for those of us "in the know").

Tip: You can say "gosh" (see above example), "dang," and "dadgummit" all you want and Armando won't do a thing about it. Still, I wouldn't use "darn" excessively, as it's pretty clear what you're really wantin' to say.

P.S. Whatever you do, don't mention anything about partnerships to him (Armando).
        Did somebody say "partnership?"

Comment

Originally posted by Armando Beaujolais
          Did somebody say "partnership?"
          Yeah, I think they were agreeing with me that husband and wife businesses don't need to file as partnerships... or something along those lines.

Comment

Working...
          X