Health Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health Insurance

My health insurance premiums are paid by one c-corp. I have another c-corp. Can the 2nd c-corp set up an accountable plan to reimburse remaining out of pocket medical expenses that are not covered under my first corp's insurance?

Health Benefits

There is no limit on the number of medical plans you can have from different employers. As long as you are an employee of both corporations, each corporation can provide you with a level of health benefits.

Comment

Accountable Plan

Does anyone have a sample of a medical reimbursement plan for a corporation or one for expense reimbursement to an employee/stockholder that uses part of their home for the business?

Thanks.

Comment

This link is a sample Section 105 medical reimbursement plan for churches.

http://www.kybaptist.org/kbc/welcome.nsf/files/annuity10/$file/annuity10.PDF

I suppose you could re-word some of it to use for any business.

Comment

Base 105

I do a medical reimbursement with my C Corp, did it prior with my Sch C. Note: If you do it for one employee you must do it for all full time employees. It is great. Contact www.base105.com or call 888-386-9680.

Their are some rules you have to adhere to, but quite a money saver. Even some over the counter medicine qualify in this plan.

If you sign up some of you clients with this you get a small reward. Plus they have to do W-2's, so you could get a small payroll client also. Plus your clients save lots of money and they think you are great.

This was designed for farmers whose wife also works in the farm or business, but they must have a W-2.

This is just my second time on this board, guess I better register

Comment

Working...
          X