Good Resource Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Resource Book

I am looking for a good resource book that relates to a specific occupation.
    Such as:
    Truckers
    Mechanics
    Daycares

Just a source with a variety of info on various occupations.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by gman
    I am looking for a good resource book that relates to a specific occupation.
    Such as:
    Truckers
    Mechanics
    Daycares

Just a source with a variety of info on various occupations.

Any suggestions?
    I use the IRS MSSP guides a lot when looking at a particular industry. They're useful because they're basically training guides for IRS auditor so you know what they'll be looking for. Try irs.gov, then search "MSSP." They have a bunch of them.

Comment

Also try

a Google search. Type in: Taxation of Truckers, or whatever industry you are looking for.
      See what happens.

Comment

Resource Book

There is another book that you might take a look at. It's the Occupational Outlook Handbook published by the US Government. I suggest a google search by title or go to the GPO site.

Comment

Daycares

Hi, this is my first post so I apologize in advance for any errors or omissions I may or will make. I wonder if my insurance could cover this????

When you say “daycares”, if you mean child care providers in the home, I found a great resource of information at Red Leaf Institute. They specialize in child care in the home tax and recordkeeping information. Their website is http://www.redleafinstitute.org.

Thanks,

Don

Comment

Working...
          X