BusiForms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BusiForms

I realize this isn't a forum for advertising, and also that I've "plugged" for BusiForms in the past, but software discussions have always been abundant here.

Drove down to Chattanooga today to see Russell Hill and buy his W-2/1099 package again for this year. It is really refreshing to use this quick, easy, and user-friendly generator of W-2s and 1099s. Many people who have purchased elaborate, sophisticated, tax and bookkeeping software choose to use this little package instead of their own cumbersome schemes to gyrate information statements.

Hill has been in the tax software business with specialty software for years, and has on at least two occasions sold his own patented software with customer bases to other software companies. He told me that the reason for his success is simply that he is a tax practitioner and his competition is often Programmers. Of course the programmers receive their specifications from tax people, but they are incapable of programming user-friendly stuff because of their lack of "hands-on" experience.

I believe, in time, you will see the same thing happen with TTB. The editors have this "hands-on" experience, whereas competition such as QF forbid their authors to conduct a tax practice. Many of you are, naturally, comparing QF and TTB, but I believe in years to come, that these two products will diverge and lose much of their similarity.

Sorry to use this board as a "plug" but indulge me if you will this once. Hill and I talked about other TTB board members as well, and he already has sent this product to a number of you. My first exposure was a referral by Charles "Redneck" Renfroe of Covington, LA.

Contact information: www.busiform.com
    Last edited by Snaggletooth; 01-03-2006, 11:55 PM. Reason: add reference

Referral's

Morning Snag
    Yes I have been using the W2/1099 software from Busiforms for 6 years
    Well satisfied . Russell is a fine person to work with.

Comment

Working...
    X