Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New reader

Good morning,

I have been reading the board for a couple of days, and have ordered TTB. How do I get registered for this message board?

Don B

Just Do It

Don, welcome. Unless they've changed it, when you first log on and enter your "board" name, you will be prompted for information such as your "real" name, your town, e-mail address, etc. None of these will be required fields, as you don't have to give out any information about yourself that you don't want.

The process may have changed since I registered back in June, 2005. The editors will jump on board and correct me if need be.

Welcome to the board. We get crazy sometimes, but you can sure get pretty solid information and advice here.

Regards, Ron Jordan
    Manchester, TN

Comment

Just Click Register

Thanks for your interest in the board Don, all you need to do to register on the board is click on the Register link on the Message Board's main menu bar. Once you are in there choose a Username and Password and enter any other information you would like about yourself and the setup is complete. If you choose to give your email address a confirmation email will be sent for you to officially register your ID. Hope this helps.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the board.

Safire

Comment

Hey, Don

Nice to have you. If you like to learn new stuff, then this is the place.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
          X