Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Index

I seem to have problems finding the answers because I don't know how to ask the right question.

Most indexes are limited to key words, will your book help simpletons like me and give me added help in finding the right key word for the answer I'm looking for?

I know that page space becomes critical when publishing "The Taxbook", so maybe your web site could have a supplimental index of that could lead me to the right "key" word.

I know I must sound very dense, asking for the above, but that's me.

I remember the indexes from CCH and Benders multiple book library set which had a book dedicated to just an index.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

An improved way of finding answers

Our slogan is Real Answers Real Fast. That may sound corny. But once you see our product, you will understand why we picked that slogan. Other products, including our former employer’s products, claim to be fast answer books. Our new product actually will be one, in a way that has yet to be done by anyone else. Again, I don’t want to give our competitors a heads up on how we plan to improve in that area. They WILL copy us once they see how we are doing it.

Comment

Working...
    X