No announcement yet.

Concrats to Brad and TB editors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I very much appreciate all of your kind comments. It was emotionally difficult for me to walk away from a project that I had been working on for so many years. It is a big relief to hear positive feedback from all of you who took a chance with our new book. Thank you.
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 12-17-2005, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I Would Like to Add My "Humble" Congratulations Too!

While I am not graced with the vast knowledge on taxes that many others who contribute to this board possess (and I mean that with the utmost sincerity and respect), I too have already been impressed with the "Deluxe" edition of the TaxBook. I *know* the book will be most helpful to me in the upcoming tax preparation season and will probably have to provide some local security from others in my tax office who may try to "abscond" (Grin), with it if I let it get too far out of my sight.

Nice product...thanks.

Aviator

Comment

The proof of the pudding

Although it looks good so far, the proof of the pudding will be when tax season comes and people come in with situations that I need to research. Sometimes I run into situations for which there seems to be NO answer.

Other times logic tells me one thing, but upon research I discover that logic does not always produce the correct answer.

Comment

Received My Copy

Received my copy on Friday, still have not had a chance to really review, just "gleen" through it! But it does look like it reads like a "Novel"

Congrats! Tax Book Editors, Brad, Paul and others! I am impressed! I am almost 99% positive that all of the info is there and correct! And I am so thankful for "1" book instead of "2" books and duplications. (I ordered the deluxe version).

Good Job!!

Sandy

Comment

Logic vs ??

That is always the dilemna during tax time and tax situations with various clients.

Thank goodness we have this forum to post our questions and thoughts to! The editors and all other posters have some very sound knowledge and advice!

Sandy

Comment

Working...
            X