Privacy & Disclosure Forms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Privacy & Disclosure Forms?

Does anyone have any sample forms that they could post here that would satisfy the IRS requirements of Privacy and Disclosure?

I am looking for forms that allow me to use taxpayer information for the tax return to generate other business, such as issuing 1099's, bookkeeping, payroll reports, financial planning, etc.?

I am also looking for forms that allow me to release information to a third party, with written approval from the taxpayer. Such as a copy of the return to a bank.

The IRS is proposing regulations regarding this, see notice 2005-93. I want to get a jump on the gun!
    Jiggers, EA

non-public personal information

This is another area where I compete with HRB, by keeping non-public personal information confidential.

Comment

This policy statement was furnished to us by our tax software company. I believe it conforms to requirement, put can't guarentee it.

Privacy Policy Statement of
      as required by the
      Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
      Public Law 106-102
      Effective November 12, 1999

Company Name collects nonpublic personal information about you, and your family, if applicable, in order to properly prepare and complete your requested tax returns, from the following sources:
      Information received from you on applications, tax preparation worksheets and other documents, such as interview information forms and client organizers whether submitted by you or completed on your behalf, used in the preparation of your tax return and other tax related forms.

Information about your history with us and/or other tax preparation firms offering similar services.

Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency in accordance with tax related products requested by you.

Company Name will not disclose any of your nonpublic personal information to anyone, except as permitted by law or authorized by you. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, Company Namewill adhere to the privacy policies and practices as noted above.

Company Name restricts access to your public and nonpublic personal information, including your account information, to those employees and partnered companies who need to know that information to provide products and/or services requested by you.
      Company Name maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
      We know that you have confidence in our ability to perform the services requested by you. Equally important to us is your confidence in knowing that all your personal information is safe.

Please contact us at Company Phone if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policy.
      Last edited by RLymanC; 12-10-2005, 01:12 AM.
      Confucius say:
      He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

Working...
      X