Quick question for all of the Schedule C guru's out there.

What principal activity code do you normally use for those clients that are classified as an independent contractor / sales agent who carries no inventory - they simply get commissions for making sales.

Do you classify them under the code of the retail firm that they represent or some type of professsinal activity code.

Thank you very much in advance for your insight into this matter!