Just catching up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just catching up

I have been trying to catch up on reading the board. Haven't had time this summer to do much reading. I'll be glad when tax season gets here so I can get a rest.

But a couple of comments I have on some of the things I read. One was the posts about the "new book" vs the "old book". What I looked at and thought was the most important was not the company that was putting the book out but that the editors of this tax book are the ones who wrote the QF book. So why wouldn't this be just as good if not better than before. The quality of the book is based on the editors or people working on the book, not the company that prints and sells it. That is why I bought this book rather than QF book. We know the quality of the work of these people.

I too am looking forward to all of the valuable information that I get on the message boards. I have learned so much from all of you and hope that I am able share an answer on occasion that will help others.

Linda F

The New Book

As Linda stated above precisley.

(Oh how I wished we had spell check)

I do believe that is why some of us or a lot us are purchasing the New Tax Book. We are already familiar with the Editors that have provided us with the information needed as a reference tool during our most "harried" time.

I am looking forward to receiving 1 book that will contain all of the information that was published in 2 books. More room on my desk for other items.

Sandy

Comment

Working...
    X