Sign-up Now for Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign-up Now for Live Updates

Sign up today for our free email update service! Available on the Updates page.

We know how important it is for you to stay up to date on tax law changes, revisions to our publications, and breaking industry news. Our email update service instantly notifies you when an update has been posted to our site. Stay in the know - sign up today.

Question

Do we have to sign up to receive the updates or can we just click on updates to verify whether or not there has been an update?

Comment

Updates

Bird> I'm sure it can be done either way. I like the idea that as soon as an update is issued I am notified either by saying "an update has been posted" or the email contains the update.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Legs
        Do we have to sign up to receive the updates or can we just click on updates to verify whether or not there has been an update?
        You can still gain access to all the updates by visiting this site and clicking on the Updates link. You do not need to register to do that. The actual Updates page will not change, and the open access will remain the same.

Comment

It should also be noted that our updates page is not limited in scope for the updating of our books. We have yet to release the first edition of TheTaxBook™, but we already have a dozen or so updates posted. Our updates page is intended to be our version of a tax industry newsletter. We are providing you with this service for FREE, no purchase necessary, in hopes that you will be motivated to purchase our printed products.

Comment

Brad & all others involved

I check the updates about every 2 days just to keep up. All of you are doing a very
            good job on this and am sure that the printed page will be excellent.

Comment

Updates

I forget to check the updates, so to receive an email notification that something has been posted is a great idea. Will you have a link on the notification that will connect to the updates?

I subscribed!

Sandy

Comment

Updates

Thank you so much, all of you. I forget too. I subscribed right away.

You do a great job and I hope lots of people will switch over. This personal commitment, all of you have, is needed to get quality customer service. I hope you have all the success you very well deserve.

You must be sweating over the outcome of your adventure or maybe you are just to busy to even sweat!?

Comment

updates

Great Idea!! I too have a habit of not checking updates consistently. In the past an update has been posted a day after I checked and I didn't see it for a week or so. Keep up the great work and ideas. We all appreciate it.
                  Bill

Comment

Working...
                  X