TheTaxBook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheTaxBook

Please tell me again when new TheTaxBook is coming? If you haven't sent it out yet could you please send me whatever you have done now so I could start reading. So I would like my copy by Dec 1st please. (Just kidding.)

But seriously, if I get it in January I never get to read it and get familiar with it, just have time to look things up at that point.

P.S. I'll pay extra!!
    JG

Will there be much on Sec. 199, Domestic Production Activities Deduction? I sure hope so.

P.S. I'll double the extra that JG pays to get mine.!! ;>)
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

The F@t lady has not sung yet

I suggest we let the authors finish the book putting quality first and making sure they get it right rather than rushing them to an artificial deadline.
      Bjorn
      Mahalo

Comment

I think the date is

Mid December shipping date, see prior forum post http://www.thetaxbook.com/forums/sho...=tax+book+ship

Not as early as you would like JG, but I think sufficient, certainly better than mid January.

Sandy

Comment

Time of receipt

Middle of Dec is fine, better than a bunch of updates and changes. I am looking
          forward to it as I like the ones I see others have from last year.

Comment

Working...
          X