Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope all of you have a great, joyous, Thanksgiving. Enjoy the family & friends, just
    don't eat or drink too much.
    After the eating & drinking, get out and play a little football. That will work all the
    calories out.

Ahhhhhh???!

Thanksgiving is this week?

Just kidding.

Seems like only yesterday that we were just filing extensions on April 17th!

Looking forward to Thursday off. Though I will work Friday afternoon, and probably some on Saturday. Still have one late 1040 to do. Final stuff just came in last Thursday. And one 1120 that is from 2005 to do. Should receive final information this Friday morning.

Love that Turkey and cornbread dressing.
    Jiggers, EA

Comment

Looks like I'll be spending this holiday in Reno, NV. A little turkey and a little gambling. I will probably loose more calories gambling than I would playing football. Happy holiday to everyone.
      Dave, EA

Comment

Happy turkey day to all! Just think tax time is right around the corner. Heck I even have my 2006 Lacerte program already installed and clients proformad over. Yippy!

Comment

Chromaholic

Tax Time=Chrome for bike time

Comment

I think I found your old Thanksgiving bike..
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Gene V; 11-21-2006, 12:49 AM.

Comment

wow an 07 springer! Only a few made and the custom one has walnut stain!

Comment

Warm Wishes

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Like Veritas, my husband will be on his motorcycle more than likely sometime during the 4 day weekend, unfortnately (fornately for me) I do not participate.

Like Sea-Tax I also received my Tax Program, so will be able to proforma and organize and have the appointments in line. Now just have to get the Computers in line and ready to go. Just didn't manage the change over to paperless, but at least investigating, just seems an insurmountable task!

So I wish everyone a very Happy T-Day and the long weekend. All of us deserve the time off to reflect, regroup, time with family, etc.

Sandy

Comment

Warmest regards to all

Suppose to be in the 50s Thursday here in Apple Valley MN. Weber grill is out and ready to go to work. Maybe some golf too?
                  Happy Thanksgiving to all.
                  Larry M

Comment

On August 5th, 1620, the Mayflower and the Speedwell set sail from Southampton, England, for the Hudson River, in what is now New York.

The Speedwell began to leak and the ships were forced to stop in Dartmouth, England, for repairs. On August 21st, they left again, only to have new leaks force them to return to England once more, this time to Plymouth. There it was decided that the Speedwell could not be made seaworthy for such a voyage.

On September 6th, the Mayflower again set sail for the New World, this time alone. There were 102 passengers on board, most of whom were Pilgrims fleeing religious persecution.

For 2 ½ months, the passengers and crew endured cold, sickness, bad food, leaks that threatened to scuttle the ship and storms that blew them far off course, before landing at what is now Provincetown, on Cape Cod, on November 21st. After determining that the area was not suitable for settlement, they landed at what is now Plymouth, Massachusetts, on December 21st.

Despite the hardships, it was a successful crossing for that time in history, as only one person died. Nearly a year later, the Pilgrims celebrated a good harvest with the first Thanksgiving in the New World.

Comment

I love a happy ending!

Comment

Working...
                      X