Sandy - Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandy - Amazing

I hear you talking about all the returns you still need to do yet you do a lot of research for all of us as well and chat in the middle of the night.

Do you sleep at all? Or do you avoid sleeping because of nightmares? Anyway I admire you. I struggle with much smaller things and feel I am not able to get my time organized.

All but done

Gabriele, I am all but done with the returns I have the info on. 6 clients are very tardy and still have not furnished us with enough info to complete their returns, after we have begged and pleaded.

I just enjoy the discussion boards and try to give back to other posters what they have so kindly shared with me. I learn so much from reading and researching and posting.

Yes, when I am stressed I suffer from insomnia, so I might as well be surfing the internet looking up info.

Hope you have finished your returns on extensions or are close to completing.

Sandy

Comment

Sandy

Originally posted by Gabriele
      I hear you talking about all the returns you still need to do yet you do a lot of research for all of us as well and chat in the middle of the night.

Do you sleep at all? Or do you avoid sleeping because of nightmares? Anyway I admire you. I struggle with much smaller things and feel I am not able to get my time organized.
      I second the motion--you are just wonderful. Besides being a very prolific contributor, you are a very effective "peace" counselor between warring parties. To invoke a description of the late "Bubba," you are a "ray of sunshine" and I, for one, appreciate your help very much indeed. Thanks again for all your tireless efforts and aid to the unknowing.

Best Regards,

BB

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by S T

Hope you have finished your returns on extensions or are close to completing.

Sandy
        I only had one on the second extention. So not much stress there. The only real stress I have, besides tax season, is when my construction client for whom I do everything, is on deadlines.

Have a great weekend.

Gabriele

Comment

Thanks from me too!

I also appreciate all that you have done to help me with my "sitiations". We are very fortunate that you enjoy the boards so much.

Thank you for every post you have ever made!

Comment

Muchas Gracias

Count me in, Sandy. I have learned so much. I have been busy this year. I am helping 3 c corps liquidate. The process had been very challenging and stressful. But the learning curve is well worth the time. Maybe someday I will get to meet you at some conference. I would be so honored. I feel your goodness in your advice. I hope by now you can hear your tax wings flapping. U R truly an angel.

So grateful and thankful for all that your contribute.

Theincometax Lady

Comment

Working...
            X