Ethics courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethics courses

The new requirement in Texas is for 4 hours ethics for CPAs and it cannot be a correspondence course in which you get a book to read and take the test. Yet, it can be an online course in which you read the text on the computer screen and answer the questions. It can also be a classroom participation-type course.

Since classroom courses are never anywhere near where I live, I plan to take the online version. One acceptable course is thru Accountants Education Group. Does anyone know of any other online ethics courses available? Has anyone ever taken one? If so, what was your opinion of it?

Ethics Courses

There's dozens of CPE programs around - I get inundated with their promotional mailings all year long.
    One CPE sponsor I did like - I didn't take an Ethics course - but I did like the format - was www.funcpe.com
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

More CPE sponsors

Here's two more I got promotional material for just today:

Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

List of Ethics Courses from TSBPA

Thanks. I found that a list was available at this web site:

I don't know if it is a complete list of acceptable courses, but it does list several

Comment

Try Also

Here is another link, it qualifies for my EA credits

I have also used funcpe

Sandy
          Last edited by S T; 11-19-2006, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Try westerncpe.com

Comment

I used the FunCPE ethics course

I thought it was better than most - certainly better than the one I tried last year from Practitioners Publishing. Their test didn't correspond to the text material.

Comment

Have used westerncpa.com for tax and ethics cpe. All were very comprehensive and complete. Western has a good variety of topics to choose from. I generally do about fifty percent of my cpe as self study. The advantage is you can work it into your schedule as your time permits.
                Last edited by jimmcg; 11-19-2006, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Fun CPE

I just did the funcpe.com ethics course, which was inexpensive and user friendly.

Warren

Comment

Working...
                  X