Just playing around for a minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just playing around for a minute

and went to the other tax board. I realize I am slow thinking, hard headed, and
    sometimes beligerent, however, I do not quite understand what happened to it.
    Take a look and maybe you can explain it to me.

Bird

Looks the same to me. What is it?

Comment

The Other Board

Maybe it is something I did, however, The selections are across the top, not down the
      side. 5 Columns going down. Column1: Thread-title. Col. 2: Originator-all anonymous.
      Col. 3: No. of replies. Col. 4: Last Post-date & time . Col. 5: Viewed-no. of viewers.
      All posts are anonymous. There is a sign in box for you to enter your user name &
      password.
      The last date something was posted was 11-13-06.

Comment

They.....

........ changed to a new board design. It is simular to creative solution's user board.

THE OLD BOARD IS HISTORY!!!!!!!
        Last edited by BOB W; 11-16-2006, 08:18 PM.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

My take

and slow as molasses!

Comment

The 'other' board

Their new board is not functioning well. The entire web site is having problems. I suppose they are working on it. The other day I couldn't access one portion of it, but a day or so later I got in with no trouble.
            The new format does not look like it is any kind of improvement whatsoever.

Comment

Are we talking about the ATX board?
              Last edited by veritas; 11-16-2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Joe

I think the new format will be OK. It's just something we're not use to. I guess the slowness I was experiencing was due to the site problems. They'll get that fixed soon.

Veritas, the board we're discussing is the QF board.

Dennis
                Last edited by DTS; 11-17-2006, 02:18 AM.

Comment

That "Other" board

Give it time. As with all things new, you have to work out the problems. I found that out many years ago with my new wife! Things work "smooth" now!

The board looks OK. I like the fact that you have to login. Might stop some of that junk.

I like having access to several boards. Each one offers something that the others don't. I check this one, QF, NAEA, and NSTP. Though NSTP is real new and not much posted there.
                  Jiggers, EA

Comment

I retried the newly revised 'other' board

The new board is working better today than when I looked at it yesterday. I even posted a couple of comments, one of which was my dislike of having to log in everytime, since I can't always remember how to spell my last name.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Btfsplk
                      The new board is working better today than when I looked at it yesterday. I even posted a couple of comments, one of which was my dislike of having to log in everytime, since I can't always remember how to spell my last name.

Maybe if you put in a couple of vowels?

Comment

New Format Other Board

Haven't visited for a while,

Format is better, but still hard to read, took me about 10 tries and 20 minutes to even get signed on. Still appears no editing and no deletions. Doesn't appear to have archives where months and years of messages can be retrieved.

Guess I might visit from time to time just to see!

Sandy

Comment

That "Other" board, QF

Pain trying to login this morning. Just couldn't get in.

Also, yesterday it was very slow in responding. Even with high-speed internet.
                          Jiggers, EA

Comment

No log in

I've been to that other board every day and never had to log in. Yes, still no log in required since they changed their format.

And, it's PALADIN, isn't it. Or, Palidin or....

Comment

QF Log in

[QUOTE=Lion]I've been to that other board every day and never had to log in. Yes, still no log in required since they changed their format.

QUOTE]

You do have to log in if you want to post something. There is no requirement to log in if you just want to read.
                              Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
                              X