Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning! Anyone can peep at sites you visit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning! Anyone can peep at sites you visit!

Your computer records all your actions and stores the evidences. Anyone can see where You’ve been on the Internet. Everything You did on your computer would leave traces on your hard drive. DriveCleaner software is essential for you! It prevents unauthorized access to your computer history and logs. Nobody will be able to view the sites, files, images or videos You’ve downloaded from the Internet. Click here for free download. 2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you ;-)
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 11-15-2006, 09:05 PM.

FredehVefr

I normally delete and ban posters who come on this message board and link to spam. In your case, I took out the link. The message is valid. For the very reason you suggested in your post, I would recommend that nobody click on a link provided by an unknown poster. Please do not provide any more links to spam on this web site. If you would like to come on this message board and continue discussing the subject, which is a valid subject, you are welcome to do so.

Comment

That reply

Brad:

That reply is better than deleting and banning the poster.

Matt
      I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Beware of this download

After reading tis post I did a quick check on this product. Below is one of many remarks about CleanDrive. Go to your search engine and type in the product name and see what you get.

"DriveCleaner is designed to "clean" and optimize your hard drive. It basically erases files you don't want anyone to see. However, the developers of this program have a long history of unethical tactics to acquire their customers. Their spyware, once installed on your computer, will cause irritating false 'Windows-Like' popups to get a user to buy their products. You may also experience other popups because DriveCleaner is usually bundled with annoying "scumbagware". Some DriveCleaner symptoms include popups, slower pc, slow startup time, slow internet speed, and sometimes, excessive crashing."

Thanks

Bucky

Comment

This is a free program that I've been using for years and it really does a good job cleaning out temporary files and deleted e-mails.

stevengould.org - enhancing your online experience by protecting your privacy and freeing up disk space

taxbilly

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Bucky.

Earlier, I informed Brad that i've seen this FredehVefr spamming other boards as well. It's a shame that spammers can often circumvent blocks on their ISP address.

Comment

Working...
            X