Veritas -- attachments/ delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veritas -- attachments/ delete

How did you get that photo (Ringo's tombstone) onto the board last week? Also, do you know how to delete stuff (I couldn't get blank poll #3 to go away)?

P.S. Yes, I agree with you on most stuff.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 11-09-2006, 11:29 PM.

to attach file

You must be logged in first. Then when you post scroll down to additional options and choose manage attachments. This will open another window where you click on browse and then find file choose open and then upload. I think the maximum file size is 48k.

Here I am waving to you.
    Last edited by veritas; 10-01-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart
      How did you get that photo (Ringo's tombstone) onto the board last week? Also, do you know how to delete stuff (I couldn't get blank poll #3 to go away)?

P.S. Yes, I agree with you on most stuff.
      Well... you just attach your picture (see mine below) as you post and it should show up on your post.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks boys,

I'm off to techno-land to see if I can pull it off (or put it on).

Comment

Obvious veritas that picture of you was was taken right in the middle of tax season.

Here is a picture of my secretary.
          Attached Files

Comment

She's sure a purty thing.

Comment

Attachment

I tried to upload an attachment, but all the PDF and other files I have are too large to upload. Since the file sizes are so limited, the ability to upload files is almost useless as a means of sending information that might be useful in tax matters.

Comment

Here is my picture. I'm the piano player on the far left. Of course, I was a lot younger when this picture was taken...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees
                  Here is my picture. I'm the piano player on the far left. Of course, I was a lot younger when this picture was taken...
                  Well... that explains it, EA+musician = Huge Ego.

Comment

Working...
                  X