X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "cavalry trilogy"

Originally posted by veritas
    It's John Ford night on TCM ! That's channel 132 on Dish Network
    Yeah, I watched the first one (Fort Apache), but dozed off and on through the second two. I guess that after you've seen certain movies so many times, even though you like them a lot; they wear on you and you want to see something new.

Comment

Kinky?

Originally posted by Joe Btfsplk

I couldn't resist voting for Kinky Freidman even though I disagreed with him on a lot of issues. I felt that anyone is better to vote for than a professional politician.
      Say, Joe / Who or what is Kinky Freidman?

Comment

Not Joe but

maybe I can help.
        Kinky Friedman is a country western musician, close friend of Willie Nelson.
        Kinky lives in Texas. He is a writer, cigar smokin, whiskey drinking, telling it
        like he thinks it is. He ran for governor of the state of Texas, as an independent,
        against, one tough grandma, and the current governor of the state, and the
        democratic candidate, Bell.

Comment

Watched "The Tall T' last night with Randolph Scott, Richard Boone and Maureen O'Sullivan. Made 1957 Richard Boone plays a terrific bad guy. He has to be the most intelligent actor in any Western.

Comment

Saw the last hour of Lone Star on tv the other night. Need to see the beginning. Tried to rent it but they only had it on vhs which we don't have a decent player.

Going to have to buy My Darling Clementine online since stores don't have it.

Comment

Working...
            X