Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Veritas!

Got all your CPE for Vest done yet?

all I have is the compliance meeting left to do.

The firm elements where such a joke. If they are going to make us do CPE at least it can be interesting.

This is a dumb question but do you have to go to the compliance meeting if you have already done everything online? We didn't think there was going to be a meeting in Portland originally. Now there is one on the 25th and I think Roger is going to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by veritas
      This is a dumb question but do you have to go to the compliance meeting if you have already done everything online? We didn't think there was going to be a meeting in Portland originally. Now there is one on the 25th and I think Roger is going to be there.

You have to do the 2 firm elements and a compliance meeting. All can be done on-line or at the chapter meeting.

Roger is coming to mine and I am going for sure. Boy do I have some choice words for that guy! I have been waiting on hold with support for like 15 minutes at a stretch for like the last 3 months, every time I call. He has said he wants to hear from us but I am not sure he is going to want to hear what I have to say.

Comment

Working...
      X