Hello, sort anoob here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, sort anoob here

hello ladies and gents!I've been kind of lurking around.I love this site! thanks for having me

Welcome!

Glad to have you. Think of us a a beacon of light in a confusing world of tax code..

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightening, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

The New Colossus by Emma Lazarus
    Last edited by veritas; 10-17-2006, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Bumper sticker

I saw one today that said. " We cowgirls like to party until the cowboys start looking cute."
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanbe1st
        hello ladies and gents!I've been kind of lurking around.I love this site! thanks for having me
        Welcome and thanks for joining us . It is great that you registered, you will see that others on here will give your questions a little more respect.

Comment

Lurk Away

Nanbe, welcome to the board. Good tax matter discussions (sometimes) and Good folks (sometimes). Post a few times and you'll get used to us.

Ron Jordan, Manchester, TN

Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for registering and taking a name, Nanbe1st. I appreciate it because when there are two or more "guests" in a conversation it sounds like someone is talking to himself, and that can make it difficult to follow.

On the other hand this is a great place to "think out loud" and gain feedback from others who are more experienced.

I mostly "lurk and learn" and am grateful for being allowed to do so. Welcome aboard!

Comment

1st Post

Just wanted to say hello. I'm Eli from Texas. Been watching the forum here a bit and finally decided to register. Looks pretty interesting so far.

Comment

Welcome Eli

I too like to "lurk and learn". Hope you enjoy your lifetime membership.
                This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                  Just wanted to say hello. I'm Eli from Texas. Been watching the forum here a bit and finally decided to register. Looks pretty interesting so far.

Welcome Eli

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                    Hello Eli....are you perhaps Eli that has been out on the ATX forum?

Comment

Yes, that would be me :-)

Eli

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                        Yes, that would be me :-)

Eli

Well, I guess we both found our way out here. I like this site. It seems easier than the new ATX site to find what topics I am interested in and it is great to see you out here too.

Comment

Working...
                        X