New Order Form TB new publications,CP, and CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Order Form TB new publications,CP, and CD's

I received in the mail today a new order form from TB which included the new books, the CE and the new CDs. I know earlier there was discussion on these products but now we know that TB does repond to its customers. I am excited about the CD's being available. If you have not received the new order form, this information is available on their web site.

The nice feature on the new Web CD is the automatic updates. If you look at the updates page on this web site under new tax legislation, you will note Congress has passed 5 tax bills since last December, and rumor has it they are considering a 6th bill before the end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees
      The nice feature on the new Web CD is the automatic updates. If you look at the updates page on this web site under new tax legislation, you will note Congress has passed 5 tax bills since last December, and rumor has it they are considering a 6th bill before the end of this year.
      I finally ordered my Tax book for next year. Are you saying that we will not get updates unless we buy the cd version or just that we will have to check the website and print them out? It sounds stupid I know but just want to make sure.

Comment

The free updates and email notification of updates on our website will remain the same. The automatic updates on the Web CD is an extra feature that is only available for those who purchase the Web CD.

I might add that we have no intention of reducing the quality of the updates we post for free on our website. Once we introduce a free service (or any product for that matter), we intend to keep it going at or above the quality level we started with.
        Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 09-22-2006, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl
          The free updates and email notification of updates on our website will remain the same. The automatic updates on the Web CD is an extra feature that is only available for those who purchase the Web CD.

I might add that we have no intention of reducing the quality of the updates we post for free on our website. Once we introduce a free service (or any product for that matter), we intend to keep it going at or above the quality level we started with.
          Great Brad thanks for the info .Like I said it was a stupid question but I had to make sure. Look forward to viewing your product.

Comment

Anxiously Awaiting

I am anxiously Awaiting the new Web CD!

To the Tax Book Crew: Keep up the Great Work! The products and links you have provided are awesome.

In case no one knows go to "Links" above, there is a wealth of information to Link to. Makes it so much easier than "googling" all the time!

Thanks,

Sandy

Comment

Working...
            X