Jennings Seminars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennings Seminars

I attended the 1120/1120S/LLC update seminar yesterday in Detroit Lakes, MN, sponsored by the Minnesota Society of CPAs. Bob Jennings of Jennings Seminars was the speaker.

If anyone still needs CPE for this year, I highly recommend you see if Bob Jennings is speaking at a location near you. His speaking engagement schedule is posted on his website at http://www.taxspeaker.com/

Sometimes you have to sign up through the organization sponsoring the seminar. For example, I could not register for the seminar yesterday from Bob’s website. I had to go to the MNCPA website to register. If Bob’s calendar shows the seminar as closed, that doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t get in through the sponsoring organization.

The turn out yesterday was excellent. The local CPA firm hosting the seminar said it was one of the highest turn outs they have had in years in that part of the country. I had a chance to meet several from Alexandria, Fargo, and other surrounding communities. Everyone was extremely impressed with the information and presentation, as Bob Jennings is one of the best speakers in the country.

The high turn out was the result of many of us who “crossed over” from the rival competing seminar company that Bob used to speak for in this part of the country. We were all glad we did. If you have a chance to get to one of his seminars, you won’t regret it.
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 09-22-2006, 08:29 AM.

Jennings

Brad,

You posted something about Jennings a few weeks ago and have in the past. I immediately went into the site and checked out his seminar schedule and sign up. All but CO are in the East, which is just impossible for me at the present. I plan on calling them soon to see if a seminar is in the planning in CA.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Dennis

Comment

Dvd

I, too, am in the West and have been thinking of ordering CPE on DVD from Jennings. Has anyone gone this route, and, if so, how was the experience once removed?

Comment

Check out Western CPE

It looks like he will be in San Diego in January.

Comment

Jennings

Thanks, Brad.

That is great news! I will sign up for that one. Only an hour and half from me, which is great.

Dennis

Comment

Working...
          X