Snag & NYEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snag & NYEA

The two "smart guys" on the board that occasionally agreed with or supported me regarding some of my "lunatic fringe" tax theories -- they've completely disappeared!

Come on back, guys. Nothing pressing going on here -- Armando's not after me or anything (come to think of it, what's he been doin' lately?) -- but you are missed anyway.

Still here

...but haven't read intensively in a week or so...

Comment

Board is not kind to you if...

...you're not registered, and still haven't figured out how to navigate properly. I'll try to straighten out and read up on your posts before I tell you "You have absolutely no case.."

Comment

Thanks, but

I really don't have a "case," as such. Just been postin' the usual hogwash, although I've resolved to come up with a serious, jen-u-wine "tax" subject sometime in the near future.

Anything new with your fellow ridge-runners? How'd the case of the "Tennessee Tomato" ever come out?

Comment

Tennessee Tomato

Thought our Tomato was long forgotten... but, alas...

she ends up marrying rich dude. He tried to buy adjoining land, and her aunt (if you remember) despised the guy and beat him to the punch by purchasing all land on three sides of the tomato. Then she sold her house to another party entirely, left her aunt with all this unwanted and overpriced land, and elopes with moneybags.

Now she wants to bring her rich husband to me come tax time. Richie Rich always has liked me, years ago I did his taxes and after getting stuck with a corporate attorney, he wants to come back with his not-so-blushing bride next year. The Tomato? I still do taxes for her ex-in-laws, 4 different families. Richie Rich? I still do taxes for HIS ex-in-laws, 5 different families. Not the most comfortable arrangement, but I guess I get along with just about anyone...

If you've never lived in a small town in the rural South, I can't tell you what it's like....

Comment

Black Bart

Still here - I did a post on 8/27 regarding Candian SS benefits but was away a few days.

Don't worry - will give you back up when you're correct in your "lunatic fringe" ideas.

New York Enrolled Agent

Comment

Working...
            X