ProSeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Bart
    Cheaper no doubt, but isn't that a breach of the copyright laws and wouldn't the sharER (whoever's name it's in) be taking all the risk rather than the sharEES if anything happened to come up about the infringement?

Sorry BB maybe I should clarify. I own three offices along with partners and Lacerte gives us a branch office discount of about 50% I think , not 100% sure because I don't pay the bill my office manager does. My idea was for you to form some kind of a joint working agreement with a local tax friend who already has Lacerte ( Not a Partnership ) just a working agreement. Then go to Lacerte and talk to the sales division and tell them you want to change and be on same system as friend you might find you will qualify for Lacerte's branch office.

To be really honest with you I would use Lacerte on a pay per return basis before almost all other programs except maybe Ultra Tax. I have viewed and tried alot and really my preference is Lacerte. Like you said to Jainen it all has to do with what your used to and prefer. God's Speed BB

Comment

Clarification

Thanks for clearing that up for me, sea-tax; I get it now. I have an out-of-town friend who is running Lacerte in his practice. I'll be seeing him at a seminar next month and will ask about it. Thanks for the tip.

Just a note, but I have to say I'm impressed with the scope and size of your operation. I don't think I could handle anything like what you are doing; with the brokerage business, the three offices, and the 35 employees. Congratulations on doing so well in this business.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart
        Thanks for clearing that up for me, sea-tax; I get it now. I have an out-of-town friend who is running Lacerte in his practice. I'll be seeing him at a seminar next month and will ask about it. Thanks for the tip.

Just a note, but I have to say I'm impressed with the scope and size of your operation. I don't think I could handle anything like what you are doing; with the brokerage business, the three offices, and the 35 employees. Congratulations on doing so well in this business.
        Thanks, Let me tell you though it doesn't happen over night. Luckly I have been blessed with great partners and even better employees.

Comment

Working...
        X