We are in Florida. No state tax returns are due for S corporations after the first year.

How would I file an extension? The extension would be for 6 months. I still won't have 2018 forms by then. I have filed the final 941 and final state unemployment tax forms and paid them. I can't file 940 or W-2 until forms are available.
We don't have a sales & use tax report for this business. Just a service business.
He is going to take the rest of the funds in the checking account as a draw and close it out.

Linda F