payroll software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

payroll software

Ok I am looking for a payroll program. Cheap and easy to use. 1 employer 2 employees. Been doing by hand but would like one that I can print employees checks from. Thanks all.

I have been using CFS Payroll for years with complete satisfaction - it's an after-the-fact payroll program. However CFS does have live a payroll program.
    CFS is out in Simi Valley, California 1-800-343-1157.
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Medlin software is great. I use it for one client that I prepare all payroll checks. Another client uses the same software for their weekly payroll. Very cheap. And very easy to use. https://medlin.com/

For my other clients that I prepare their payroll reports and not their payroll checks, I also use CFS Taxtools.
      Jiggers, EA

Comment

If you want to offload the entire payroll processing get a quote from Surepayroll. They also offer $100 referral bonus. If you want to private label your services they offer that option as well. I stopped doing live payroll. It is not cost effective for my setup.
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
        X