Taxpayer did not take their $30,000 RMD for 2017. Should the amount be reported on their 2017 tax return (no 1099R received) and then reverse it on the 2018 return it would be reported. They are in the 30% tax bracket so not sure any exceptions would apply to them? Thanks,,,Duane Anderson