Marketing Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing Reports

I was wondering if there was software that would allow me to export my client addresses and get a map with points on it representing each client to graphically see where the clients are coming from.

Any thoughts?

Marketing Results

I don't know the name of software, but I would suggest you check with some realtors about the software their programs use. When you look at listings of properties for sale there is a map icon where you can pin point the location. Usually this software gives you about 5 choices of zooming in or out for more specific locations. Some of those also provide street names and the like.

Comment

maps

Many years ago I had a wall map of Long Island NY, my area of operation. The map was 1/2 inch thick and I hung it on a wall. I proceeded to put push pins on this detailed street map. It looked impressive when clients looked at it and commented how diverse of an area my clients covered.

The map was made by a local map company. Possibly you could find a local map maker. Now-a-days these map makers may have more to offer than a mounted wall map.

Good Luck............
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Marketing Reports

I believe Microsoft MapPoint does the exact thing you are looking for. I have never used it, but I have read articles on it. It allows your to import the addresses and it will pushpin all those locations.

Comment

Working...
        X