Refund Advantage Problems Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refund Advantage Problems Ideas?

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, (if not please let me know and I will remove it asap). The office I work for uses Refund-Advantage to process refunds. We are experiencing problems today and wanted to know if anyone else is having similar problems.

Our problem is that irs.gov shows certain individuals have had their refund deposited into their bank (refund-advantage), but Refund Advantage shows no such information from the IRS has been received. Therefore we can't print checks

Have you....

Originally posted by unzuetay View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, (if not please let me know and I will remove it asap). The office I work for uses Refund-Advantage to process refunds. We are experiencing problems today and wanted to know if anyone else is having similar problems.

Our problem is that irs.gov shows certain individuals have had their refund deposited into their bank (refund-advantage), but Refund Advantage shows no such information from the IRS has been received. Therefore we can't print checks
    called the company you mentioned?
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TAXNJ View Post
      called the company you mentioned?
      Yes I have been trying all day. But the phone keeps alternating between busy signal and all circuits are busy message.

Comment

Due to the statutory delays on EIC etc... there's probably record setting number of returns funding and checks to be printed. It may be a good idea to set expectations with the taxpayer so that they realize there could be a delay between the IRS sending the payment and the bank processing it.

Personally I do not do bank products - but you can see the same kind of thing with direct deposit. I've mostly got my clients trained to not bug me about refund statuses but of course some still think I have magic abilities to make the IRS/bank go faster.

Comment

Working...
        X