I cannot find a reference but a Canadian citizen who lives in Canada want to invest in Notes Receivable secured by US real estate and will earn interest income on these notes....I assume this Cdn citizen needs to file and pay US income taxes on those earnings...All other earnings are in Canada...Thanks,,,Duane Anderson