Recent post indicated employee's portion of FICA paid by household employer only goes in Box 1 of W-2, not boxes 3 & 5. Employer has paid this and included in 3 & 5 in past years. This would reduce amt employer has to send in with Sche H. Don't suppose there is any way to get any refunds? Just adjust going forward?