Just attended a webinar about Nanny Tax, the speaker mentioned for elder care, many people hire household employee did not realize not only the employer has to issue w-2(>2000 per year) and schedule H, FUTA, SUTA AND WORKER'S COMP are also needed. Is that true?
I have a client, his wife is very sick, this year he hired a helper and paid over 2000. I did not know other than w2 and schedule H, he also has to pay FUTA, SUTA and worker's comp. Can you take care all that in Jan 2018?Never had to deal with this before.