Change User Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change User Name

I feel like an idiot b/c I can usually figure this stuff out, but I'd like to change my user name on this forum and don't see where to do it. I've gone to my settings but don't find a way to change this. So many others have cool sounding names, like Uncle Sam, Bees Knees, Master Tax Guy, etc. and I wouldn't mind having a little fun with my handle. So I humbly ask anyone who knows to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Originally posted by mbigelow View Post
    I feel like an idiot b/c I can usually figure this stuff out, but I'd like to change my user name on this forum and don't see where to do it. I've gone to my settings but don't find a way to change this. So many others have cool sounding names, like Uncle Sam, Bees Knees, Master Tax Guy, etc. and I wouldn't mind having a little fun with my handle. So I humbly ask anyone who knows to point me in the right direction. Thanks!
    I don't know whether it will work but, you could try registering with a different email address or email TTB and ask them how to change your user name.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Options to change user name

My guess is you cannot change your user name short of requesting such an administrative change OR establishing a new TTB account. I would likely opt for the former.

You can look around here ("My settings") but I saw nothing to change your TTB "name."

FE

Comment

Originally posted by mbigelow View Post
        ... So many others have cool sounding names, like Uncle Sam, Bees Knees, Master Tax Guy, etc. and I wouldn't mind having a little fun with my handle. So I humbly ask anyone who knows to point me in the right direction.
        I'm not able to tell you how to change the name but you said you'd like to have some fun with your handle.

How about picking 3 or so possibilities and then let the users of this board pick the "winner" via a poll. The best thing is if you decide you don't like the results you can always ignore the poll and pick want you want. I would presume the TB administrators wouldn't mind a little levity in this matter.

Comment

Working...
        X