From all I've read, a stock sale can be reported on form 6252, as long as it is NOT a publicly held security.
Does anyone know if that is certain? It is a sale of 100% of the stock of an S Corporation, by it's only shareholder, to one new shareholder.
No assets or goodwill or inventory are involved. Is it allowed on a 6252 for 8 years?