Need Preparer Canada and US Tax Knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Preparer Canada and US Tax Knowledge

I have a very good client that is a resident of Canada and the US. Works in Canada remotely now but will eventually move to Canada next year. Specifically they need advice on US and Canada personal tax returns and US S-Corporation return. I've tried to advise them but feel that my knowledge is severely lacking. They need a cross border accountant who can give them specific advice on how to move forward.

I would appreciate any referrals. I really want to help these clients out.

Thank you
    Dany

Originally posted by geekgirldany View Post
    I have a very good client that is a resident of Canada and the US. Works in Canada remotely now but will eventually move to Canada next year. Specifically they need advice on US and Canada personal tax returns and US S-Corporation return. I've tried to advise them but feel that my knowledge is severely lacking. They need a cross border accountant who can give them specific advice on how to move forward.

I would appreciate any referrals. I really want to help these clients out.

Thank you
    Dany
    See attached link from TTB forum site

Primary Forum for posting questions regarding tax issues. Message Board participants can then respond to your questions. You can also respond to questions posted by others. Please use the Contact Us link above for customer support questions.
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
    X