Quote Originally Posted by Super Mom View Post
I'm sorry, I meant a 1065. When the married couple adds another member I'm assuming we just stop fiing the C they have been filing and do the 1065. Right?
Unless it's in a community property state, a LLC where husband and wife are both members should already be filing a 1065, unless electing to be taxed as a corp.