Missing Illinois acknowledgements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Illinois acknowledgements

Anyone else behind getting Illinois Acknowledgements? I have 17 from 4/13 to 4/15 to receive

Originally posted by arlo View Post
    Anyone else behind getting Illinois Acknowledgements? I have 17 from 4/13 to 4/15 to receive
    I havent received any since friday either.

Chris

Comment

I'm waiting on a few states since last Wednesday: CT, MA, CO, TN, and others. Federal coming in promptly, but no states for a few days.

Comment

I don't know what the deal is, but around the 7th of April, all of my state returns were rejecting for the same reason, "IRS submission info must be in the data base." I finally quit transmitting them until the federal had been accepted.

Comment

NO delays experienced with federal or state returns

Originally posted by Burke View Post
          I don't know what the deal is, but around the 7th of April, all of my state returns were rejecting for the same reason, "IRS submission info must be in the data base." I finally quit transmitting them until the federal had been accepted.
          Can't help you with that, except since the date you mentioned I've submitted a nice handful of federal returns as well as returns for NC/VA.

[ I always transmit federal + state(s) simultaneously. ]

All acknowledgements have come back in a timely fashion. IRS is usually within a few minutes. States (routinely) take a couple of hours, but no noticeable change recently.

I also ran a couple of e-filed extensions (IRS/NC) through over the weekend, and they were acknowledged/accepted within normal time frames.

FE

Comment

Working...
          X