No announcement yet.

IRS Form 8859

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an Enrolled Agent, not that it matters. We're arguing politics now. And you're losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I'm an Enrolled Agent, not that it matters. We're arguing politics now. And you're losing.
      I am not loosing I am just not willing to argue with someone who wishes to be a coward.
      It is interesting that you choose to ignore the fact that you can't read, or maybe in your haste to simply stir the pot you failed to actually pay attention to what someone said. Anyways, I will choose to discontinue this war of words with you until you either become registered or choose to grow up. Good day sir/madam or what ever you are, if you registered we may know.

Comment

Originally posted by sea-tax
        I am not loosing I am just not willing to argue with someone who wishes to be a coward.
        It is interesting that you choose to ignore the fact that you can't read, or maybe in your haste to simply stir the pot you failed to actually pay attention to what someone said. Anyways, I will choose to discontinue this war of words with you until you either become registered or choose to grow up. Good day sir/madam or what ever you are, if you registered we may know.
        It's interesting to me that you question my qualifications, but never mention yours. Too bad you're conceding so easily.

Comment

I am an Enrolled Agent, Investment Advisor(series 6 and 63 and soon to be series 7) , also maintain an insurance license death and disability.

I have an MBA , and an the co-owner in 3 soon to be 4 large tax and accounting practices in the greater pacific northwest .

We provide payroll and bookkeeping services to well over 350 business and currently manage portfolio assests of around 30 million dollars. We also do in excesss of 4000 tax returns.

I employ along with my partners around 35 employees give or take a few part-timers.

These are my accolades, which I usually am not willing to share but if you must know ,then there you go. Now would you do us all a favor and register.
          I for one would love to debate with you further but at this point we are just chasing our tails.

PS: My eyes are blue , I wear a size 12 shoe and I sleep on my back. Any other questions?

Comment

Working...
          X