Its almost over !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its almost over !!!!

Yes we have a few extensions, but..... ITS ALMOST OVER !!!! Get the fishing poles, and cooler ready !!!

I'm counting the days!! I'm so excited.

Comment

Its almost like Christmas day !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twin Turbo Z View Post
        Yes we have a few extensions, but..... ITS ALMOST OVER !!!! Get the fishing poles, and cooler ready !!!
        You guys are lucky! I am still in the middle of the muck, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Still have 50 more returns to go and half of them have K1, Rental etc.
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Speaking of, a few years back I was having trouble with people piling on me close to April 15th, so I started charging an after April 1st surcharge on my bills. Then the problem stopped, April was not bad at all, so the last couple of years I have not been charging that fee. However, this year I can see that problem again for difficult returns that haven't gotten their stuff to me yet!! So I'm thinking of charging that again this year, do any of you guys charge for anything like that? It is a small fee, but my clients take notice of anything extra they must pay.

PS on April 19th I'm headed to the beach!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Mom View Post
            Speaking of, a few years back I was having trouble with people piling on me close to April 15th, so I started charging an after April 1st surcharge on my bills. Then the problem stopped, April was not bad at all, so the last couple of years I have not been charging that fee. However, this year I can see that problem again for difficult returns that haven't gotten their stuff to me yet!! So I'm thinking of charging that again this year, do any of you guys charge for anything like that? It is a small fee, but my clients take notice of anything extra they must pay.

PS on April 19th I'm headed to the beach!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
            Not if they get done by deadline. But if we file an extension, then of course we charge a fee for that. The beach sounds great too !!!

Comment

I think there's a lot to be said about charging a fee for clients who come in April 1 through 15. It rewards those clients who make our lives easier and rewards us for those clients who make out lives more difficult.

Comment

Working...
              X