Thanks for Professional Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for Professional Board

Editors, thanks for keeping this a professional board.

Just think, 8 months from tomorrow is April 15th!
    Jiggers, EA

So right!

Jiggers,

Thanks for posting that nice comment. I feel the same.

I have been wanting to post for some time now saying just how much I appreciate all the great people that visit this board and unselfishly, lend their knowledge to all of us. So much so, that my first thought when I have a question is not to go to TTB (please, take no offense!), but to "go to the board".

About a month ago, I was visiting with Sandy and we were discussing many of the great posts that appear and how thankful I was that it's available to us!

I hope this doesn't sound too "sensitive", but I feel it's nice to let people know when you appreciate something.

Dennis

Comment

Yep......

....without this board I would feel lost. On many occasion posters have given me a heads-up on new tax laws that I normally would have to wait for seminars to get, sometimes leading to poor tax planning.

Just reading the posts is informative and many times better than any tax seminar. This board has turned into my lifeline to the outside world and my "up-to-date" tax savy. Like most of you, we have our strong areas and weak areas. Because of TTB and this board, that gap is closing and it feels good.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
      X