BLT - Big Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"estimated bacon?"

No tax on bacon. It is a gift. It might even be The Gift.

For more on this topic, go to <www.kpig.com> .

Comment

Concerned for your health

But then Bart, I would be concerned for your health if eating too much bacon particularly in the AM. There recently was published a concern over eating "processed foods" which bacon is among them for breakfast and leading to some other health issues because they contain nitrates. Now if organic, maybe okay.

Maybe switch to fruits and grains!

Sandy

Comment

An excellent suggestion

>>switch to fruits and grains<<

An excellent suggestion! I recommend bacon smoked with apple wood. And a barley brew to wash it down.

Comment

Creative

What a creative solution to have a win, win on the diet that the medical profession is imposing on us.

Sandy

Comment

Nitro &amp; nitrates

Originally posted by S T
            But then Bart, I would be concerned for your health if eating too much bacon particularly in the AM. There recently was published a concern over eating "processed foods" which bacon is among them for breakfast and leading to some other health issues because they contain nitrates. Now if organic, maybe okay.

Maybe switch to fruits and grains!

Sandy
            Thanks Sandy, but I don't know where I'm gonna find any organic hogs. At one time we used to raise 'em ourselves, but nowadays, even here in the sticks, it's all in glass and plastic from the supermarket. Maybe those nitrates will work like nitroglycerine pills and be good for the heart (I sorta lean toward pseudo-scientific solutions) to offset whatever other killin' effect they're havin' on you.
            Last edited by Black Bart; 08-17-2006, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Dear Enlightened Eclectic,

Originally posted by jainen
              >>switch to fruits and grains<<

An excellent suggestion! I recommend bacon smoked with apple wood. And a barley brew to wash it down.
              Also an excellent suggestion from you, but listen, I'm not cookin' outside; I'm doin' it in a skillet on the stove. Any idea where I can get hold of an aerosol can of "applewood flavoring" spray?

I've broached the day with a burrito, but if you can handle a beer for breakfast you're a better man than me.

Comment

Working...
              X